Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Haha. I've been thinking a lot about this lately. My teacher asks me what do I want to be and I can't answer her. I think I want to be an artist. A pianist or a mangaka. Ha. My friends said it would be bad if I'm just going to be an artist. Since (they said) I'm one of the smartest kids in class and I have a great memory. But in the same time they also said that I have an awesome imagination so it's okay if I'm going to be an artist. My friends are so hypocrite... huh, just kidding.
Still, it bothers me a lot since my parents want me to become an architect and I don't wanna dissappoint them. I'm very good at Math, you can say that it's my favorite lesson, the other lessons are so boring. I hate art lessons in my class since I hate the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment